All images of my work are available for Licensing. A licensing request needs to be sent to Viscopy. For Viscopy to be able to issue a licence please supply the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of the artist: Margo Humphries
- Title of the work/s: eg “Lansdowne Escarpment”
- Your company/organisation
- Title of the publication/product
- Will you be reproducing the art work in full or will you be using a detail? Cropped or detail uses require Viscopy to seek prior approval from the copyright holder
- Distribution territory – Australia and New Zealand or worldwide? Our licensing generally covers Australia and New Zealand, and worldwide for online uses. Additional territory loadings may apply
- Duration of licence (1 year, 5 years etc)
- Print run of the publication/product
- For books; is it an interior or cover page? Cover pages are charged at a higher rate because of the exposure of the work. If interior, what is the size of the reproduction – full page, quarter page etc?
- Will there also be an e-publication or CD-Rom version of any printed material?
- For online uses: how long will the image(s) be online and the website address? We generally license online uses for one year. What is the context of how the work will be used- on the homepage, promoting a collection, editorial content or advertising use?
- Do you need permission for any other associated uses (eg. for the art work to be used in an advertising campaign)?
Click here for details:
Arctic Voodoo by Margo Humphries